The relationware CRM Applications Suite for manufacturing offers a ‘force multiplier’ to build life time customer relationships. It enables organizations to take well informed decisions, improve sales effectiveness and provide superior customer service resulting in value added profitable customer relationships.
It integrates all customer-facing business processes to effectively manage customer relationships from prospect to profit.
The relationware CRM Applications Suite comprises of two main modules:
- Sales Force Automation
- Service Management
Sales Force Automation
Designed to help the sales teamwork without limits and accessible from any location with a Web browser or Android smart phone. A console presenting all the required information including graphical analyses, intuitive UI and simple work tools make it easy for users to get started fast, with little training. Its impressive features include:
- Opportunity Management
- Define Leads
- Convert to Opportunities
- Update DCR in three simple steps.
- Product Configurator
- Define Product with Base Features within for standard list price.
- Create multiple alternative options in lieu of base features or additional features.
- Facility to add to base price or show additional costs in quotation.
- Quotation Generation & Approval Workflow
- Create Quotation using product configurator as per exact customer requirements, generate PDF (including covering letter) and download.
- Send quotation for approval for special price / change in terms through a special workflow.
- Target Management
- Set Revenue / Effort targets per individual based on product category on a quarterly basis.
- Monitor the target achievement via the target meter per individual / product category and time frame.
- Expense Management
- Automatic generation of daily allowances
- Send expense for approval online through customised work flows.
- View daily calls for particular date from the expense statement interface.
Designed to help the service team provide superior service to the customer at the lowest cost per resource and accessible from any location with a Web browser or Android smart phone. A console presenting all the required information including graphical analyses, intuitive UI and simple work tools make it easy for users to get started fast, with little training. Its impressive features list includes:
- Installations & Warranty Management
- Create installations for new machines centrally.
- Assign engineers to installations.
- Allows engineers to update installations through daily call reports.
- Close installations and activate warranty including assignment of scheduled warranty calls to service engineers.
- Product Specifications
- View actual configuration of selected machine in service call.
- Service Call Management
- Create service calls.
- Assign service calls to service engineer.
- Update activity on service call via DCR (Daily Call Report).
- Any member in team can update DCR against specific service call.
- Material Indenting
- Requisition spares against service call
- Fulfil material requirements
- Track status of material indents.
- Close call only after material is received by designated service engineer.
- AMC Management
- Create machinewise AMC (Annual Maintenance Contracts)
- Define minimum and mandatory visits.
- Create future visit schedule and assign service engineers.
- Mobility – Android
- Use android smart app for updating DCR in the field.
- Expense Management
- Prepare expense statements online.
- Generate daily allowances automatically
- Define expense approval workflow
- Authorise expenses by viewing daily activities from within the expense screen
- Know the status of the expense statement.
The relationware CRM Applications Suite is powered by highly scalable open source technology architecture based on Linux / Java /MySQL. It is delivered as a SAAS (Software-As-A-Service) through a a W3C compliant web browser or an Android App to run it.
- Start using the application service within days.
- Focus on mission critical tasks.
- Get affordable world-class CRM application software.
- Grow your business without worrying about computing power.
- Make one call to solve any support issue.
- Minimal CapEx requirement.
- Improve Customer Satisfaction.
- Gain Competitive Advantage.
- Simplify your internal Operations.